The new decade began in a way none of us had expected or faced before. The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in residents at our multi-family properties traveling less and working from home more, and office and retail tenants have found themselves distanced from their workplaces, colleagues and resources. As the pandemic prompted new ways of living and working for everyone in our global community, we have continued to make the health, safety and well-being of tenants, their guests, service providers and colleagues our highest priority.
Now, as we plan how to navigate and excel in the “next normal,” we balance being prepared with being adaptable. And we must balance our need for connection with the requirements to keep each other safe. We will do this together.
The team at QuadReal joins me in wishing you, your families and associates well.
Dennis Lopez, Chief Executive Officer
WE ASK THAT YOU DO NOT ENTER THE PROPERTY IF YOU:
• Have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days (fever or chills, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, trouble swallowing, runny nose/stuffy nose or nasal congestion, decrease or loss of smell or taste, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain, not feeling well, extreme tiredness, sore muscles)
• Have, or anyone in your household, returned from travel outside of Ontario in the last 14 days.
• To the best of your knowledge, have had prolonged or direct contact with anyone who has COVID-19 or who has developed COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days.
• Have, or anyone in your household, been advised/directed to selfisolate or quarantine by a doctor or health authority.
• Have, or anyone in your household, been tested or advised/directed to be tested by a doctor or health authority for COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
As we navigate what the “next normal” looks like, we must balance being prepared with being adaptable. We will do this together and value your partnership in helping us keep everyone safe.
If you have any questions, please contact QuadReal CONNECT at 1-877-977-2262 or email us at [email protected].
Adapting to a new normal has been a journey. As we changed our processes, and in some cases, developed innovative solutions, we evolved our strategy, too.
That’s why you’ll ﬁnd new and updated information throughout this playbook that is designed to address the ongoing situation that we all face together as we bring everyone back to their workplaces.
Wearing a mask is an expression of respect and concern for the health of others around you. This includes colleagues, tenants, residents and visitors. You wear a mask to protect others and others wear a mask to protect you.
We all want to return to a normal where we can get back to all the activities we enjoy, especially with our friends and family. So please do your part by wearing a mask, practicing physical distancing, and remember to wash your hands. These are simple acts that will help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Take advantage of our real-time building communication platform, QuadReal+! Receive up-to-date building information, return to workplace resources, access events and more.
Available on iPhone and Android devices.
Please visit https://www.quadrealplus.com/ to download and sign up.